Main strategic goals of the UNIMOT Group for 2018-2023 include:
- Achieving PLN 75 million of EBITDA in 2023
- Increase of business efficiency measured with the ROCE ratio (calculated as EBITDA / fixed assets net of working capital) – in 2023 ROCE = 15%
- Diversification of activity – generating in 2023 70% EBITDA from intensively developed businesses beyond diesel oil
- Development of AVIA chain in Poland – 200 petrol stations until the end of 2023
- Annual dividend payment in the amount of min. 30% of net profit of UNIMOT S.A.
On 14th November 2019 the Company announced publicly the information on updating the forecast for 2019 (CR 30/2019). The updated adjusted EBITDA forecast for 2019 amounts to PLN 57.6 million.
* We stress that financial results forecasts for 2019-2023 applies adjusted EBITDA (adjusted for an estimated diesel compulsory reserve valuation, provisions, justified movements and one off’s ). Adj. EBITDA will be shown by the company together with financial results as it was also in the past.
Presentation of the Strategy of UNIMOT Group for 2018-2023
Check financial results forecast of the UNIMOT Group