UNIMOT S.A., as a listed company, is guided in its business activities by care for responsible conduct and transparency of its business. In relations with our contractors, we focus on honesty, trust, and credibility.
We act with due care in each transaction, therefore before establishing cooperation with your company, we may ask for the following documents:
- an up-to-date excerpt from the companies register,
- an up-to-date trade license (e.g. for manufacture and processing of fuels and lubricants and fuel distribution),
- a confirmation of tax registration for the VAT purposes,
- a confirmation that your company operates a tax warehouse (either official permission or agreement concluded with a third party – if possessed by your company),
- financial statement for the last financial year,
- power of attorney for people acting on behalf of your company (if they are not entitled to act on behalf of the company according to the pertinent register),
- confirmation on lack of tax arrears (if obtained by your company),
- other additional, voluntary certificates or documents confirming the credibility of the company (e.g. LEI, REDCert, ISCC).
If necessary, and depending on the specifics of the transaction, we may also ask you for supplementary documents or information. Our trade team responsible for the transaction will provide you with relevant information.