Date of publication: 04.12.15
Adam Sikorski, chairman of the supervisory board at Unimot, will make a presentation about prices formulas on Polish and European LPG markets and correlations between DAF Brest, CIF ARA, ANSI, Naphta indexes.
The expert will take part in the 6th international conference “Russia’s LPG market: new development horizons” which will take place in Moscow, on 3-4 December 2015.
Among topics dedicated to the global LPG market:
• Analysis of production and supply economy
• New LPG pricing principles applied in Europe. Is there correlation with Russian prices?
• Pricing in the Customs Union: Belarus and Kazakhstan
• Terms and conditions for the creation of regulatory system covering LPG: when will the new Technical Regulation be passed?
• Can there be stable fulfillment of the domestic demand?
• Will ‘social gas’ share still be there?
• Export markets: LPG production and shipping volumes, freight traffic routes
• LPG pricing in Belarus
• New regulatory documents on the design/construction/operation of LPG-related facilities
Among confirmed participants are: Thomson Reuters, Gazprom gasenergoset, FAS, Belorusneft, SIBUR, Eastern Gas, Central Economics and mathematics Institute RAS, Chemcourier, Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VCIOM), The Central research and development automobile and engine institute NAMI, Novatek, Kaustik, Trans Polska, Vostok, GASBERRY, DAGS, SG-trans, TechAvto, Kaliningradgasification, Alliance-Gas and many others.
19 September 2023See more
13 September 2023See more
3 August 2023See more